Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pondering...

If you are using acidophiles and the child who is the primary concern asks for multiple tablets a day, even though the bottle recommends one a day for his age, do you let him have two in the hopes he knows it is making him feel better and he can sense the first one is wearing off? He, usually, takes one in the a.m. and then asks for a second before bed. As of right now, I only let him have the one. May need to ask my favorite herbal store owner his thoughts...
Also, pondering if I will get a phone call later today about the stool test results?
And, what exactly is suppose to happen on Tuesday? The doc said to give The List two weeks, then, "we will talk." But, they didn't have me make an appointment. I was under the impression it would be on the phone, but, do I call him or wait for him to call me? Need to ask when they call with the stool test results...

No comments:

Post a Comment