Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We Blew It!

So, The List was not followed well yesterday.
We went to a local health food store and I didn't pay as close attention as I should have to the box of crackers I let the boys buy. When we got to a friends house she read the label and was like, "Um, there is rice in here." Darn!
Then, we went to get haircuts and the hair stylist offered Dum Dum suckers to the boys. And, I said, "Ok," thinking one Dum Dum is not the end of the world. I turned around a few seconds later to discover Little Man with 2 of them sticking out of his mouth. Sigh...
Finally, we were home. And the brothers asked for mac & cheese. I did use goat's milk and I did let Little Man have some. Thankfully, he didn't eat hardly any of it.
I'm not really sure how today went. I know pasta was requested for breakfast and that leftover pasta was had for dinner along with fruit.
I need to start thinking about a grocery list. BUT, it will have to wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment